The following items are required to link both accounts:
- Your eID card and personal PIN
- Your DIGIPASS 870 card reader
- The USB cable delivered with your DIGIPASS 870 card reader (only required for the first-time eID registration on www.mydigipass.com)
- Log in to www.mydigipass.com.
- Click on “add DIGIPASS” in the left pane.
- Select “add an eID card”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Connect the eID card reader with your computer and log in to your CSAM account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your unconnected eID card reader.
Your CSAM and MYDIGIPASS accounts will be linked after completing the steps above. You will then be able to log in to your CSAM account using your DIGIPASS 870 card reader in unconnected mode, using any computer or tablet.
Unconnected mode means that the DIGIPASS 870 card reader may not be connected to a USB port on your computer when you log in. This is required to generate codes.